My Journey to Change: A 10th Grader's Perspective

When I think about changing the world, it feels like staring at a giant puzzle with no clear starting point. It's this big idea that sounds noble but also overwhelming. But here's the thing: I believe it's possible, and I believe each of us, no matter how young, can make a difference.

So, where do we start? Well, I've been thinking a lot about this lately. First off, I've realized that change begins with me, with us. It's about looking at ourselves and figuring out what really matters to us. For me, it's things like the environment, fairness, and education. These are the issues that get me fired up.



Once I know what I care about, I dive into learning. I read articles, watch documentaries, and talk to people who know more than I do. Because let's face it, I'm still learning, and there's so much out there I don't know yet. But that's okay. Learning is part of the journey.



Then comes the fun part: taking action. It doesn't have to be anything huge. It could be starting a conversation with friends about why recycling matters or organizing a fundraiser for a cause I believe in. It's about using my voice and my actions to make a difference, no matter how small.



And you know what? I'm not alone in this. There are other people out there who care about the same things I do. So, I reach out to them. I join clubs at school, get involved in community projects, and connect with organizations that are already doing great work. Because together, we're stronger.



But let's be real: changing the world isn't easy. There are setbacks, doubts, and moments when it feels like nothing's working. But that's when I remind myself why I started in the first place. It's about making a difference, no matter how small, and leaving the world a little better than I found it. 

So, yeah, changing the world might seem like a big, daunting task. But I believe that if we take it one step at a time, if we stay true to ourselves and our values, we can make a real difference. And that's pretty exciting, if you ask me.


References:

https://www.fairobserver.com/more/environment/climate-change-environmental-news-global-warming-latest-world-news-47902/

https://medium.com/@jubaj422/best-5-chrome-extensions-to-learn-a-language-15b98d97d6f1

https://www.tidewaterfitness.org/the-importance-of-taking-action/

https://brightharbor.org/you-are-not-alone-help-is-out-there/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside the Mind of an Highschooler

Christmas Season 2023

Thematic:Embracing National Clean-Up Drive Month: A Call to Environmental Action