Inside the Mind of an Highschooler

 Hey there, I'm Reianne, and I'm here to give you a glimpse into my life as a 15-year-old high school student. I might not be the most outspoken or the top student in the class, but I've got a world of my own, filled with unique experiences and a passion for the quieter things in life.


https://ischoolsapabella.wordpress.com/about/about-isnhs/

I am quite silent between my peers at school, it might be because i am more shy when there are more people around me but if you're a close friend i would be loud that's because i enjoy the time im having with my Friends. Now, when it comes to academics, I fall into the "average" category. I'm not the kind of student who raises their hand all the time or rushes to answer every question. I take my time to understand things thoroughly. While I might not be the most vocal in class i am always listening until I fully understand the lesson that is being given.

My interests and hobbies reflect my personal growth. I am learning to program, which is a challenging and rewarding experience. I am fascinated by the endless possibilities of software development and enjoy solving intricate puzzles, one line of code at a time.I also enjoy immersing myself in the vast and immersive worlds of video games. They offer challenges, adventures, and a unique escape from reality.Anime is another passion of mine. It is not just a hobby, but a window into diverse stories and cultures. I am drawn to the intricate plots and relatable characters of anime, which spark my imagination.While I am not athletic, I enjoy taking leisurely walks outside. The beauty of nature is my retreat, a peaceful setting where I can clear my mind and find inspiration. These moments surrounded by the calming embrace of the outdoors are some of my most cherished.

https://www.fandomspot.com/anime-about-gaming/

into my life as a high schooler. I may not be the center of attention, but I'm weaving my own path, guided by my thoughts and passions. As I continue my journey through high school and beyond, I'll keep cherishing the quiet moments and discovering the beauty that exists in the stillness. It's all part of being me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Sources:

https://ischoolsapabella.wordpress.com/about/about-isnhs/

https://www.fandomspot.com/anime-about-gaming/

Comments

  1. It's nice to read all your backgrounds and story Reianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. just reading your blog I know that someday you will be successful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bro I also see you successful in the future aswell

      Delete
  3. There are many situations already where quiet people in class ends up becoming successful in life, and you might become one of them if you set yourself in the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story!! Its nice to see how well you've grown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised we almost have the same interest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep doing what you love and cherish the moments you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who knows next to nothing about programming, I can tell that it's a daunting hobby to take up so I applaud you for your efforts in improving on that field! Wish you the best of luck on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job bro keep up what your doing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Season 2023

Thematic:Embracing National Clean-Up Drive Month: A Call to Environmental Action